Tuesday, February 1, 2011

a cuppa

#?

 tea!
one of my favorite memories growing up is having tea parties at my aunt Cathy's house. my mom's side of the family is mostly girls (she has 4 sisters and 1 brother), and they had eleven girls among them. 
So yes, the girls ruled. And one of our traditions was having tea parties with lots of yummy scones and cakes and finger sandwiches and deviled eggs and fruit salad, 
in between watching BBC's 6 hour long Pride & Prejudice. 
Seriously, can anyone give me a better way to spend the day with family?
All i know is, this tradition is going to endure. 
(heehee. don't tell jazz:)

my favorite (must have) teas of the moment are: 
sleepytime extra and jasmine







P.S. i've decided that today is the day i stop numbering. 
but you all know what day it is right?

3 comments:

  1. I think tea plus P&P are the perrrrfect combination ... and are probably in store for us as well, as so far Ian is the only boy cousin amidst a gaggle of girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm drinking a nice cup of tea with some homemade wholewheat flax blueberry muffins since it's a "snow" day here in texas (again). i love tea time too, thanks for posting :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm so glad you enjoyed...

    ReplyDelete