Monday, April 18, 2011

zippity doo da.

morning walk.

in an effort to be a more healthy, morning person,
i took lars for an early morning walk. 
okay, i know that 8:30 is not exactly early morning.
bear with me. baby steps, people, baby steps.
so, because i've never been good at exercising in the morning,
we just went on a nice leisurely walk in the neighborhood,
trying our best not to get freaked out by passing cars and 
trashtrucks. (ahem, lars). 
morning really is my favorite time of day...to sleep:)
just kidding, it was nice to be up and out in the sunshine!

oh no! a car!
proof i'm not lying. i really was out there:)
huge, beautiful flowers. no idea what kind.
must! smell! everything!

3 comments:

  1. Does Lars behave himself on walks, when there are no trashtrucks to interfere? Pongo is still all over the place, unless I'm dispensing a treat, which makes a walk less than relaxing at this point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, no. Lars is a terrible walker, even though I've been working with him now for months. We have a prong collar for him which really helps - he's 70 lbs! I need all the help I can get! Supposedly it's part of the husky genetics to pull on the leash...we're hoping that with lots of constant training (and regular exercise which is our fault) he'll get better. How big is Pongo now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. "morning really is my favorite time of day...to sleep" LOL this is my new fave quote. im tweeting you :) but yay for your morning exercise regime -- i keep telling myself i should do the same thing.... one of these days :P xo

    ReplyDelete