Thursday, July 14, 2011

le bastille

happy bastille day!


when i lived in Paris, my roommates and i lived in the 11th arrondisement.
if you know it, then you know that is where the bastille is. 
i walked by it everyday on my way to class, marveling
at its grandiosity. its history. its existence.

that one was one of the best years of my life. 
i lived with the best bunch of girls, and i don't even care that we were
all american and so, teaching each other atrocious franglais, except
for Carly, she was already merveilleux:) 

Here we are in our "maison" circa 2003:

All 7 of us, including Nathalie and Heidi.
Me, Anna, Maggie, Lindsey and Carly at x-mas party.
The night before I left :(
Our table.




Carly, Maggie, Anna, Lindsey — I haven't seen any of you in ages, and
only rarely do I write (i'm sorry!), but I love you all SO much. You were 
the bestest friends a girl could ask for, and I will always remember our
times in Paris with the best, best memories. 

You will always be mes filles.

Vous me manquez, plus que vous savez.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment