Thursday, February 11, 2016

wilderisms.

IMG_9976_web


maybe these will fall under things that are only funny to his mama, but in any case, wilder is full of hilarious (to me) sayings these days:

"can i go to school now mommy?"

"is it evie's birthday yet mommy?"

"first, i can drink my milk. then we can watch daniel tiger. then we can read a book. does that sound like fun, mommy?" (trying to get out of eating the lunch i made him.)

"don't say no to me." (ha!)

"oh! i forgot my clock!" (when he comes out of his room before nap time is over.)

"surprise!" (about nothing in particular, but that's okay. i like surprise surprises!;)

me: "milk comes from cows, right?"
w: "uh-huh. milk comes from little cups and bottles."

"we never go out of style." (uhhh, i guess i listen to too much taylor swift?? but also, so true.)

"goodnight body. goodnight stuff."

(while attacking me with a tiny dinosaur) "he's eating your nose! he's eating your boogers! mmm, sour!"

"i don't have anything in my hands now!" (with a tragic face, when something is taken away from him for disobeying.)

"do you have something to tell me mommy?" (i guess i tell him i have something to tell him a lot?)

"evie's hair is soft."

"evie! no! save her!" (when he wants me to keep her from getting his toys.)

"i fixed my bicycle. i used oil and glue and sparkles."

"i bought this at the store for you mommy." (hands me a toy rolling pin.) "it's a trumpet. play it!"

"what does he say?" (about everything. everything everything everything. numbers, toys, any character in any book...you get the picture. it's really cute but makes story time a tad slow.)

"this is darth vader. he fights." (about any old random toy. all.day.long. because j thought it was time to introduce him to clips ("just clips!") of the original star wars movies and gave him some star wars action figures. oh and bought star wars vitamins. so yeah. obsessed. thanks a lot husband!)

"i see a rat way back there!" (pointing out the window to our backyard, aka the forest. i wouldn't be surprised if he did see a rat back there.) "he's eating a lady bug."

1 comment:

  1. ok i LOVE these. esp.:

    "i don't have anything in my hands now!" (with a tragic face, when something is taken away from him for disobeying.)

    and

    "evie! no! save her!" (when he wants me to keep her from getting his toys.)

    lovelovelove

    ReplyDelete