Monday, January 17, 2011

the big 3-0

#17


Jazz turns 30!
Today is obviously a special day. It is the day my love was born, exactly 30 years ago. 
So I baked him 30 of the chocolatiest-chocolatey-chocolate cupcakes (his request!),
with the best chocolate cake recipe ever, topped with 30 candles. 
Then, we wore silly hats and tried to make Lars join the festivity. 
(He doesn't like hats.) 





Happy Birthday 
to
my love, 
best friend,
cuddle bug,
& handsome husband.

I love you more than spaghetti! ;)

P.S. Happy MLK Jr. Day!

7 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! I'm glad you both love each other more than spaghetti :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way better than spaghetti!

    And the thirties are fun. Definitely feels like a corner has been turned. Better hurry and catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lars looks handsome in his hat too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for Lars! And Stephanie, I'm putting off 30 for as long as possible:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lOVE YOUR BLOG! GREAT PICS. LOOKS LIKE A HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Watch out! With cute wifely baking and blogging like that, you're going to give NieNie a run for her money! ;-)

    ReplyDelete