Monday, January 24, 2011

everyday is a good day for a...

#24

compliment 
day! 

 okay, so there is a bunch of really cheesy things online about giving compliments. 
there are even a few to choose from, if you happen to be stuck, 
along with the reminder that "all these compliments start with the same word" (you).
it's all very lame. 
but not the notion. 
and so...

Dear Jazz, you look sexy in your new jeans. 
Dear fellow writing students, you are so intelligent.
Dear bloggers and readers, you inspire me.
Dear Lars, you are too cute. 
Dear family, you are all beautiful, inside and out.
Dear friends, you are the best and i miss you!
Dear yoga mat, you are so cushy. i wish i had time to use you.
Dear coffee, you are my lifesaver.
Dear bed, you are the best thing about my day. 

wow. that really did feel good.

2 comments:

  1. What a great list! And I'm glad someone else shares my endearment for my beloved BED. Which is calling my name right now.
    Dear R., you make us smile with your entertaining posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LIKE. a lot actually. Truly, a brilliant (even if cheesy) idea.

    P.S. (i think FB has gotten me to want to click LIKE buttons on more things than just FB, strange)

    ReplyDelete