Thursday, January 27, 2011

I've got sunshine...

#27

The first sunny day in awhile
I wish i could say i spent it outside, frollicking in meadows and soaking up the vitamin D rays.
But that would be a lie. 
What's my excuse? 
I must have one around here somewhere. Um...it was too chilly for swimming? No? 
Okay, how about, my dog hates the outdoors? I know, i know. 
Well, let's see....
Oh. right. 
That darn graduate degree i'm trying not to mess up. 
Okay, that's a lie too. The truth is, i spent it inside taking a nap. There. You got me. 

So, in honor of that, content yourself with these pictures 
from (the one sunny day of) our Charleston trip in December:




But it really was a nice day today:)

3 comments:

  1. It was gloriously sunny here today as well. But it started out with a whole sky filled with fog this morning. So glad the sun peeped out and decided to stay! Got to visit Portland's amazing Chinese Garden. Will post photos on my blog once they are upload (i'm too lazy).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! We've had some fantastic weather here as well for the last couple of days...sunny, low 70's, perfect! Sadly, I've spent them all in my office looking out:( And now that there's a weekend? Rain. Both days. Bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Isn't it unfortunate that rain always seems to come on weekends? I've noticed that too. What's up with that?
    And em, definitely want to see pics of this Chinese Garden. I need to visit more gardens.

    ReplyDelete