Tuesday, February 22, 2011

it's in the dough.

lunch at Bakeshop.

on my way home, i decided to treat myself to a tomato basil mozzarella panini and pain au chocolat
for lunch from this super cute little boulangerie/patisserie in midtown. i had a scoutmob coupon, otherwise i think the sandwich would be a tad expensive. 
but what do you expect from european style food?
it's a good thing i don't live in midtown or i would be tempted to go there everyday! 
and bring Lars!
it was delicious.
and such a pretty day. i wish i could have stayed longer. 
alas, i have a cone-dog to keep company at home.
and much work to be doing for this school thing.
 oddly, Bakeshop reminds me of/makes me want to live in California again:

4 comments:

  1. that place is so cutie! and anytime you want to move this direction (or just visit) we would love to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmm, I *heart* tomato basil & mozzarella! nice choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post makes me wish I ate wheat! :-)

    Where do you live, BTW?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hannah I had no idea you didnt eat wheat! Is that new or have you been wheat-free for a long time? We live in Atlanta! Which is so weird saying. I think I still think I'm just visiting...
    Esther, I would love to visit! I wish Atlanta wasn't so far from Cali!

    ReplyDelete