Saturday, October 8, 2011

plans, plans

this fall i want to: 

2. check out our neighborhood farmer's market
3. make a pumpkin pie. eat it all. ok, maybe just half;)
4. lay on the grass and watch the planes fly over
at the airport down the street (literally)
5. explore our neighborhood by bicycle
6. wear my camera out (in both senses)
7. spend an entire day in this bookstore 
(also down the street, how lucky am i?)
8. watch some of my favorite people get
 married in one of my favorite cities!
9. wear my new birthday gloves from jazz
at the High.


1 comment:

  1. I will be available for #1 pumpkin patch visiting & #3 pumpkin pie making (I made my first one last Thanksgiving so I am like a total expert ;) & #10 since I'm pretty sure RP has put art museums on the short list of Things To Never Ask Him To Do.

    ReplyDelete